Junior Car park officer
The club are looking for somebody, or a team of people to take over the organisation of the carpark on a Sunday MORNING for the coming season.
This role involves the following:
- Working with the volunteer coordinator to get a rota together for the different age groups for the season.
- Being a point of contact for the volunteers.
- Taking charge of the Walkie Talkies and hi vis jackets, ensuring that they are charged sufficiently for each Sunday and handed out to the volunteers.
- Organising the volunteers and explaining what is needed.
- Ensuring that people are parked in a safe and orderly fashion; THAT EMERGENCY ACCESS AND STOCK ROAD IS KEPT CLEAR and REQUESTING THAT PARENTS AND VISITORS do not park illegally and inconsiderately IN ROADS SURROUNDING the club.
- FINALLY ENSURING THAT CARS, PLAYERS AND PARENTS ARE ALL ABLE TO MOVE ABOUT THE CAR PARK IN FRONT OF THE CLUBHOUSE SAFELY.
NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED HOWEVER A SMILE, PATIENCE AND A SENSE OF HUMOUR AN ADVANTAGE!!
If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org